England V Italy, Quarter Final 2012 (merged)

Daz_Blue said:
QPR midfielder Joey Barton on Twitter: "Dear England players, see that white round thing Pirlo has on a piece of string? Go fetch it off him please

That same white thing he wont be kicking for a while ....
Ah; twitter. the home of the deluded. Some of the stuff I've seen on there. Risible.

Daz_Blue said:
QPR midfielder Joey Barton on Twitter: "Dear England players, see that white round thing Pirlo has on a piece of string? Go fetch it off him please

That same white thing he wont be kicking for a while ....

People like you make people like him feel important. Keep it off the forum please.

I missed the Sweden and Ukraine games, supposedly Gerrard was our best player but, like every other time I've seen him play for England, he's been completely anonymous. Look at Pirlo vs Gerrard. Not even close. Pirlo is a true world class player. Gerrard is your typical 'world class only in the English press' player

very poor as i said in other posts its ok beating ukraine and sweden come up against a half decent team and were shafted fuk knows what the germans will do to us if we get through

Gerrard down with cramp, Henderson warming up. Crivens.<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:13 pm --<br /><br />Gerrard down with cramp, Henderson warming up. Crivens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.