England v Peru

menorcansunshine said:
What does Wayne Rooney have to do to get dropped? He has been below average for so long now.

I came across something today that Rooney hasn't scored in either of the previous two world cups... not entirely sure if that is true or not, but if it was, it would be fucking farcical.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
menorcansunshine said:
What does Wayne Rooney have to do to get dropped? He has been below average for so long now.

Express an interest in Roy Hodgson's mum?

haha, I was gonna edit that post for comedy effect, then I realised that Hodgson must be 60-odd. So yeah, probably accurate already.

menorcansunshine said:

I don't understand how he even made the squad. He hasn't scored in the last two major tournaments and can't even be arsed to break a sweat tonight. Should be nowhere near Brazil thus summer.

Lallana isn't a winger he should be in the middle- he's our most creative player. Bring on Barkley and sterling take off welbeck and Rooney.

I have no idea how welbeck gets in the England team. Hart has been our best player

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
menorcansunshine said:

I came across something today that Rooney hasn't scored in either of the previous two world cups... not entirely sure if that is true or not, but if it was, it would be fucking farcical.
its true, he has also only scored 5 goal in a international tournaments, one in 2012 they other 4 in 2004.

If this was Rugby League. Right now at this very second the RFL/FA would be rooting through Nasri's family tree for a English relative dating back to 18th century.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.