England v Scotland | Euro 2020 Group Stage

To be honest I'd take a draw versus the Czech Republic too, finish 2nd, play 2nd in Spain's group. We're not ready to play one of France, Portugal or Germany this early.
You need to go for it. Fucking about could mean you don't qualify at all. If you stick on going for a draw and lose it could be curtains. Worry about who you get once you qualify, not before would be my advice.

You need to go for it. Fucking about could mean you don't qualify at all. If you stick on going for a draw and lose it could be curtains. Worry about who you get once you qualify, not before would be my advice.
Fucking brilliant.
They have went from smashing Scotland to get a draw in the last game to finish second.lofl

Can you imagine working with the best managers in the world, Pep ,Tuchel, etc. then come to play for England and meet Gareth. He watches the PL games and tries to emulate mangers far above his level of intelligence. You sit in on his team talks and think WTF, this isnt going to work but have to abide by his decisions.Your mood drops, you have no confidence and this frankly is why we are useless as a national team.Potentially we have a world winning squad. I will bet he will be gone after this campaign.
They won't get rid of him.
Smiles nicely, doesn't say or do anything to upset the FA, does nothing controversial, keeps sponsors happy, beats the pub teams, gets to tournaments, media get their jolly trips.
Fans of lesser clubs get some delusional hope hyped up every couple of years and buy tickets to see Engerland at Wemberlee, before going on chair-throwing lads holidays.
Pathetic.
England will get shown up if/when play anybody half decent or embarrassed with anybody decent.

Fucking brilliant.
They have went from smashing Scotland to get a draw in the last game to finish second.lofl

Think you'll find I've been as consistent as ever on this one (check my posts), I've said from the start we need to shithouse this competition for as long as possible until he find his starting XI.

Last edited:
Think you'll find I've been as consistent as ever on this one (check my posts), I've said from the start we need to shithouse this competition for as long as possible until he finds the starting XI.
He better find it fast. You need to play it against the Czechs to prepare for the next game. If you don't, you will be handed your arse. Even if you do, I think that arse is in the post. It certainly will be delivered if Southgate doesn't have a penny dropping episode.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.