England V Scotland Tonight

n_mcfc said:
God I fucking hate England.

Look at that team. Look at the fucking state.

Essentially, what we're saying here is that, these are 11 best English footballers, right now. That fucking defence. Fucking Walcott, Welbeck, Cleverley, Cahill, Walker and Jagielka? Christ. And people have audacity to blame us/big money for the state English football is in today? Really? And people question why we paid £30m for Fernandinho, £16m for Navas? That team out there tonight is piss-fucking poor and would just about give Spurs a good run-in for 5th if they had a good season.

Build a pissing team, Roy. Get rid of the deadwood, dog shit, bang average players. It's fucking toilet.

This all day long.

I hope England win but I disagree with a lot if the England squad that Roy picks. Kyle walker isn't better than Richards!

Here comes the fucking national anthem. Are they singing "God Save Our Queen" or "God Save Our Team"?

Anyway, the last time I checked, that dirge is the British anthem, Scotland included.

davymcfc said:
I hope England win but I disagree with a lot if the England squad that Roy picks. Kyle walker isn't better than Richards!
Two right the isn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.