England V Scotland Tonight

I am going to be so pissed off when the Prem is interrupted for a fortnight only two weeks after it gets going again.

2sheikhs said:
Caveman said:
2sheikhs said:
Ex rag captain, rag manager, rag commentator and half the rag team. Lovely.
Yet the Rags don't support them.

City fan in the studio, City goalkeeper, City player on the bench...
Not enough for me Caveman. I want every rag to have a stinker. ( and baines, the future rag )
I'm lead to believe Baines isn't a big fan of Gollum and Evra is United's captain. Can't see them buying Baines.

The thing is n'all, there's probably more Rags in that stadium supporting Scotland thought than England.

kinkladze:-) said:
Any streams for the match? Cheers

streams.jpg

There you go mate. Hope this helps.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
karen7 said:
Ffs gollum on the panel

"Well Adrian, i have seen Zinadine Cleverley make those shit sideways 6 yard passes, all the time in training already, i have to say he and Carrick are experts at it."

Merson just said would cleverley and welbeck scare germany etc at the world cup! Not he thinks

Are we going to see any insightful,,probing questions to Moyes from Aidrian in the studio, seeing as Rooney is playing, when he was injured on Sunday ? Or the usual sycophantic ass licking?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.