England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mainoo the best player on the pitch, and has been when he's been given minutes

Don't get me wrong, the bar is set incredibly low, but to a man, England have been shit in all 3 games leading to this

Southgate has a lot to answer for, but I still think the 3 City players have been poor in terms of individual performances vs what they're capable of
Sorry but this no mark gets to play in his preferred position whilst 27 goal Foden is put out to pastures green where he never play
I will say Kyle and Stones haven't been great but they never are against long balls and a team pressing as well as Slovakia.
Signs the Slovaks were tiring a bit so 2-0 Slovakia start of 2nd half ;)

Last edited:

Don't get me wrong, the bar is set incredibly low, but to a man, England have been shit in all 3 games leading to this

Southgate has a lot to answer for, but I still think the 3 City players have been poor in terms of individual performances vs what they're capable of
City players have far better players around them and a far better coaching team than with Ingerland.

Couldnt care less if we get knocked out

England will always be a shambles until we get a manager that has the strength picks a team based on an actual system and style - which means fucking players off picked on just club name alone being shoe horned in to please the masses
Waistcoat has just undone all the good work he did when he took over.

Back to square one yet again.

A generation of talent wasted yet again.

Fuck England, load of cunts.

The criticism of Mainoo by some blues is silly. As you said, he's playing better than most and is a class player.

Agree about our blues. Poor.

Waste of time on the left, either play him as a 10 or get him off

c5ef083e-fc8f-4f54-89ad-d3804eb541c9_text.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.