England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only positive I can see is we can't play much worse than we have been, but then again I'm sure we can

but can we play better? That's the real question. We've seen no evidence of it yet.

We don't need to play any worse to lose against the teams left in it. Playing the same as the last 4 games will make it a certainty.

It would seem several pundits are calling for Foden to be dropped. As in their words he is ineffective. I suspect this may well happen as Southgate doesn't rate him that highly in my opinion. Hence he sticks him in a position he doesnt play in and is often the first to be subbed. In the past he has used every excuse under the sun to not play him in his most effective position , but like Grealish Foden isn't one of Southgates favoured players.
Obviously Bellingham and Kane are undroppable and can play where they want on the pitch under this fraud.

Not sure how I feel about this if and when it he drops Foden. At least Foden will get a rest. My apathy towards England under this fraud will only deepen. Part of me is thinking the sooner we go out the better, as we wont have to witness any anti football and it will give Stones and Walker a rest.

Wtf the simple **** has given them the day off today. It’s not as if we have work to do on tactics, pressing as a team, attacking as a team, pass and move, ball retention etc. What a useless fucking ****

It would seem several pundits are calling for Foden to be dropped. As in their words he is ineffective. I suspect this may well happen as Southgate doesn't rate him that highly in my opinion. Hence he sticks him in a position he doesnt play in and is often the first to be subbed. In the past he has used every excuse under the sun to not play him in his most effective position , but like Grealish Foden isn't one of Southgates favoured players.
Obviously Bellingham and Kane are undroppable and can play where they want on the pitch under this fraud.

Not sure how I feel about this if and when it he drops Foden. At least Foden will get a rest. My apathy towards England under this fraud will only deepen. Part of me is thinking the sooner we go out the better, as we wont have to witness any anti football and it will give Stones and Walker a rest.
I really don’t think he will get dropped. He hasn’t changed anything to date, and gave him 95 mins. Not like he gave him 60. Not sure you play someone for that long to then drop them next game.

Ive always thought thar most are bang average. Even our Jonny and Kyle look average. Jonny going for same ball as his partner.. no leadership..pretty poor
I always thought foden was the best English player since gazza but atm even though he is out of position his performances have not been great . Would liked to have seen England in the tougher draw to see what they are made off but the swiss will not be easy

but can we play better? That's the real question. We've seen no evidence of it yet.

We don't need to play any worse to lose against the teams left in it. Playing the same as the last 4 games will make it a certainty.
I believe we can with their ability. These players all perform in their domestic leagues. I just don't understand why we always go sideways or backwards. The instructions are very negative.

Kane will drop deep if he is starved of service but there will be no runners behind him if he does that either. All the players seem extremely cautious about taking any risks whatsoever.

I don't see any real plan anywhere on the field. I really hope we turn it around next match!!!!

It would seem several pundits are calling for Foden to be dropped.

Pundits and fans thinking they know best should f*ck off! Leave it to the gaffer. Whoever it is. The amount of different opinions on who should start or be dropped is so tedious. Everyone’s got different ideas and then they go mental if the manager doesn’t select there idea.

Pundits and fans thinking they know best should f*ck off! Leave it to the gaffer. Whoever it is. The amount of different opinions on who should start or be dropped is so tedious. Everyone’s got different ideas and then they go mental if the manager doesn’t select there idea.

Everyone should shut up :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.