England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will freely admit I am. Anyone but him, as it means Bellingham’s control over the team is now cemented, to the detriment of the team as a whole. Southgate is now firmly just an assistant manager tasked with figuring out a way to let Bellingham do whatever he wants. And that’ll extend out past this tournament now, as well.

I wanted the goal, but not at the cost of hurting the team in the long term.
To quote Silvio Dante: "You are as good as your last paycheck". Whatever you think of him, the only one in this squad that has balls , self-confidence and attitude to match the players of so called gold generation.

Not at all. As shit as England and Southgate have been most still want us to win. We're just fed up with all the hype surrounding him. He's been poor but then so has everyone else. He's scored two goals though so credit for that.
He is one of the reasons we are so disjointed. Has no positional awareness or discipline and refuses to pass the ball, but he can score those goals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.