England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Although I had slightly different players, this is exactly the setup I posted on here that I wanted (with formation change when in and out of possession) before the tournament kicked off.

But I knew it was never going to happen under Southgate.
It would be amazing with a coach like Pep, including Saka inverted from the left, but under this clueless clown there’s no chance. Eight years in and he still doesn’t understand football, depressing

Listening to Kean, Wright and Rat boy all you hear is Foden has to do this and he has to do that whilst Sir Jude of Bellingham is obviously young and it's been a long old season and it is no wonder he's tired because he's only 21. Seems Jude is getting a free pass before he's kicked a ball while Phil's place is under increasing questioning.

Listening to Kean, Wright and Rat boy all you hear is Foden has to do this and he has to do that whilst Sir Jude of Bellingham is obviously young and it's been a long old season and it is no wonder he's tired because he's only 21. Seems Jude is getting a free pass before he's kicked a ball while Phil's place is under threat.
He wasn’t getting a free pass the other night. Neville in particular was implying how important Foden was to England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.