England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In the past, I might agree with this, but Foden has been all over the pitch when he's playing. Southgate has given him quite a long leash. He's my favourite player, but he needs to play better. Eze, Gordon, and Palmer are all playing well, and if they get the opportunity, it's going to be hard for Phil to get his spot back with Bellingham a lock centrally and Saka on the right.
Foden is on the left for England has a licence to drift insite .
If you want the best out of Foden in this setup play him on the right where Saka is or through the middle where Bellend is.
Why Southgate doesnt try to get the best out of Foden we will never know.

He's a world class player. Unless Carlo Ancelotti just used him as a pivotal player in a Real Madrid team that that won league/CL double last season for shits and gigs?

And he scored a cracker to get us going in this game, about half an hour back. Or did you miss it? You're starting to come across as desperate in your criticism of him. It's strange.
It’s warranted. But, as goals win games they will no doubt get all the credit they deserve over the next few days until they stink out the next game.

All I’m saying is they are different players. Foden has definitely got more skill than Bellingham but I do not see Foden scoring a goal like that one Bellingham just scored.
How many goals like that did you think Bellingham will score in his career
Rooney scored one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.