England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Southgate should just quit after that game and give someone with a clue and this team and draw a chance of winning the thing
Best comment. I've been saying this since he threw it against Italy by not subbing clearly knackered players. The worst thing is he doesn't learn, we keep scraping through and he thinks it's brilliant when we should be pissing all over these tiny nations.

Phil undoubtedly has star quality for City, but for whatever reason, it's not translating to England. He's not playing terribly by any stretch, but as I mentioned earlier, he has to do more, or he's going to be coming off the bench sooner rather than later.
Because he consistently gets played out of position, with instructions to support someone else being played out of position (along with everyone else).

It’s amazing how good you can look when you play in your best position rather than your worst.

Pickford
Walker Stones Konsa
Alexander-Arnold Mainoo Rice Saka
Foden Bellingham
Kane

That's the team I'd play for Switzerland. But we all know he'll just play Eze instead of Foden.

0 confidence heading into Switzerland. Well structured and a strong attacking side and we look susceptible to any good attacking threat (especially on Walker’s side). That said tournament football is unpredictable but with that side I see us having a hard time against Switzerland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.