England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think what everybody wants to see is 16th August and start of the new season. My perception is that the supporters of major PL teams only connection with this England squad is their club players involvement in the squad and nothing else. The same goes here, as long as Phil, Kyle, John are playing well and are not injured everybody is happy, England losing/winning, nobody cares much. Weird shit in 2024!
Pretty much, I probably wouldn’t be watching if no City involved.

He’s a great talent, but you lose tactical discipline with him on the pitch. It showed in his England start in one of those friendlies and tbf I think Southgate took that as a warning sign.
The one thing he actually recognised and acted on in his entire England career, and it had to be that.

So basically he just changes Rice's midfield partner every game, that's the only thing that he thinks is a problem, everything else is very good.

I don't usually defend the Waistcoat wanker but in this case I must state...

He is unaware that he is a useless fucking twat. He is not being shit on purpose he us just well very very shit.

I don’t really understand the logic that changing the holding midfielder is going to improve the lack of fluidity and creativity going forward.

The balance of the front four is all wrong.

I see a generation is only 2 weeks. It used to be 20 years but Bellingham was the generational talent now it's Mainoo. I hope he makes the most if it before a 15 year old is named in 2 weeks to time.

I don’t really understand the logic that changing the holding midfielder is going to improve the lack of fluidity and creativity going forward.

The balance of the front four is all wrong.
In Southgate's world it is a masterstroke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.