England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At one point I thought oh you could put Bellingham in midfield like he used to play but now I see why Southgate might have wondered will he even track?

The downside is that this means Foden is almost stuck not able to play where he would be most effective

Because Foden will create and score vs Bellingham only primarily looking to score as far as I can see for months now

With Foden in the middle on a couple of these sequences he would’ve been given the ball perhaps because he would know how to be in the right position actually look for his teammates

and take his chance where we know inside the box or near the edge he’s lethal

In general my thoughts are that what’s happening with England

Is Bellingham has turned into the latter years of Ozil

and thinks he’s Cristiano Ronaldo

or maybe more appropriately Ibrahimović

who never won anything because he was also too much about himself.

I don’t think I’m over exaggerating here

this kind of thing can really disrupt the chemistry and functioning of a team why would I say that?

What happened with Ibrahimović with Pep?

Ronaldo also played out wide and create more chances or created at his peak

When he has the ball in the box he had his down he’s not looking to do anything but take a shot just like I’m the last sequence did he look at all to see if there was anyone else he could’ve done other than driblet yes it got a corner but maybe you could’ve scored from Finding an open player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.