England v Slovenia - Tue 25th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s a shame that young English players are being constantly goaded all the time, criticised and pushed into responding.

Wish everyone would leave them alone during the tournaments.
I think the vast bulk of the criticism has been reserved for Southgate. This narrative that the players are at fault is just deflection tactics.

I think the vast bulk of the criticism has been reserved for Southgate. This narrative that the players are at fault is just deflection tactics.
I agree. Everyone knows these payers play for the top clubs in europe (mostly). We've seen their quality. Theres no way they cant string 4 passes together unless they are set up in a system that prohibits it or they havent trained in any patterns of play.
Only real criticism is Kane who cant run and Pickford whos a knob

It’s a shame that young English players are being constantly goaded all the time, criticised and pushed into responding.

Wish everyone would leave them alone during the tournaments.
Are you being paid by the FA?
Is there an equivalent one of you on every teams forum?
I respect an optimistic outlook, but you are bordering on 'Mormons knocking on house doors cold calling' to convince the non believers of the "right way"
When nothing anyone says can convince you of the trash we are being served up, and you are defending, it becomes cult level unequivocal blind faith.
If we played shite, and actually won a tournament playing shite, I could even get on board your hypeist of hype trains.
But, alas, it has not happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.