England v Slovenia - Tue 25th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its been 2 games, we've won and drawn and now qualified out the group. oh the despair of it all !

Ok, we've not played some great amazing football, but that's the nature of International football most of the time and alot of teams win the whole thing by scraping past games at times.
Regular as clockwork.

Its been 2 games, we've won and drawn and now qualified out the group. oh the despair of it all !

Ok, we've not played some great amazing football, but that's the nature of International football most of the time and alot of teams win the whole thing by scraping past games at times.
It's not been two games has it? You conveniently forget the abyssmal performances against Iceland and Brazil this year. But we did win against the mighty Bosnia and Herz ranked 75 in the world this year. Last November we managed a draw vs North Macedonia. Lol.

The reality is we never beat a decent team in a tournament, we win despite his inability. This is a manager that is so good you said you wouldn't have at West Ham.

Some curries are hot and spicy, but they are what you want them to be. Some curries are creamy and fruity!
I know, I’ve tried loads of different ones, I once taught a boy whose parents owned an Indian/Bangladeshi restaurant and invited all the staff for a meal just before the Summer holidays and to encourage me they made lots of small portions of what the rest of the staff were having. It didn’t work. I was ok with the rice and occasionally a mild curry mixed into the rice. I’m strange. :-) ;-)

Last 10 international matches;

Australia, Italy, Malta, Nth Macedonia, Brazil, Belgium, Bosnia, Iceland, Serbia, Denmark
(where, lets be fair, the experimentation and replacement for the (I'm sure you'll agree) wonderful and irreplaceable Phillips should and did take place);

point me to the performance in that lot that gives you hope that Southgate can get a very decent squad of players to play exciting attacking football.

Blind faith!

I know, I’ve tried loads of different ones, I once taught a boy whose parents owned an Indian/Bangladeshi restaurant and invited all the staff for a meal just before the Summer holidays and to encourage me they made lots of small portions of what the rest of the staff were having. It didn’t work. I was ok with the rice and occasionally a mild curry mixed into the rice. I’m strange. :-) ;-)
Nowt strange about not liking curry, I can't stand the stuff either. Top marks on the non-fizzy Vimto choice too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.