England v Slovenia - Tue 25th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably been asked but why are Denmark second and Slovenia third? They have identical records and drew when they played each other.
Went all they way down to their overall rankings, they had identical records in this tournment including cards and then looked at boths tournment qualifying records for this tournment which were again identical so had to look at overall rankings.

You really are a wum of the highest order. Now just fuck off.

I was quoting someone from earlier in the thread ya muppet. Seems you and many others didn’t see it.

That aside, my opinion. thought we played much better than the previous 2 opening games (which isn’t saying much) - but least we pretty much dominated possession and camped them in their own half- just the final product or finish let us down. subs that come on for us looked lively and played well.
Slovenia camped the box, defended for their lives and fell down feigning injury which broke the game up loads, the ref was shit aswell. frustrating match but a few positives we can take.
Avoiding Germany Saturday is probably the biggest positive though.

Southgate said ‘ it’s a strange environment we’re playing in ‘ ?? Any ideas ??

Might be from the same pool of excuses as saying they struggled in the heat against Denmark.

Imagine using that excuse against a bunch of scandinavians

Probably been asked but why are Denmark second and Slovenia third? They have identical records and drew when they played each other.
I think it's because Denmark beat Slovenia in the last qualifying game ( they were in the same group), they drew the first game. Apparently, and oddly they have had the same disciplinary record and same record in qualifying. They must be fed up of each other.

I very very rarely watch the after game chat but I’ve stayed in tonight so having a listen.
Every subject has been chosen by a producer and the pundits are basically whoring themselves out.
They are talking about things for their fellow media colleagues and concentrating on the unimportant things.
Spending half an hour praising Mainoo and Palmer is counterproductive but that’s what all the socials will be talking about.
It’s basically a pantomime at this point.
spot on and same here...they focus on the wrong areas - mainoo now being shouted as as a statrer! For no reason whatsoever

Its a joke, and a tragedy rolled into one

Well that was fucking dreadful. I've been a long time hater of waistcoat, always claimed he's as out of his depth as I would be in the job but even I didn't expect us to be this pathetic in the groups.

We've got citys player of the year, Bayern's player of the year, real madrids player of the year, arsenals player of the year, premier leagues player of the year, the premier leagues young player of the year, LA Liga's player of the year and waistcoat has managed to make them all look like they wouldn't get a game at United. Embarrassing.

Not with Southgate. Kept Bellingham, Rice and Kane on.
To be honest that moron baffles me more by the game.I know the obvious sub for Bellingham and move Phil. Let’s say he wouldn’t do that though. Surely with 15 to go with us already through in a game we weren’t going to lose. You’d give Gordon a bit of time to see what’s it’s like to have someone run down the left to stretch the pitch. Instead he gets 2 minutes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.