England v Slovenia - Tue 25th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Media want tront in midfield - shergar picks him.

Media want mainoo in midfield - shergar (will probably pick him)

Media want Phil as a 10 - shergar….no fucking chance.

I was quoting someone from earlier in the thread ya muppet. Seems you and many others didn’t see it.

That aside, my opinion. thought we played much better than the previous 2 opening games (which isn’t saying much) - but least we pretty much dominated possession and camped them in their own half- just the final product or finish let us down. subs that come on for us looked lively and played well.
Slovenia camped the box, defended for their lives and fell down feigning injury which broke the game up loads, the ref was shit aswell. frustrating match but a few positives we can take.
Avoiding Germany Saturday is probably the biggest positive though.

Gordon isn't brillant either to be honest. He too would have struggled with more game time.
I’m not saying he is by any stretch but that left side has been nonexistent in terms of threat and the balance is a joke with a right footed fullback. Obviously he should’ve taken Grealish but he didn’t fit his quota for games played:)

I was quoting someone from earlier in the thread ya muppet. Seems you and many others didn’t see it.

That aside, my opinion. thought we played much better than the previous 2 opening games (which isn’t saying much) - but least we pretty much dominated possession and camped them in their own half- just the final product or finish let us down. subs that come on for us looked lively and played well.
Slovenia camped the box, defended for their lives and fell down feigning injury which broke the game up loads, the ref was shit aswell. frustrating match but a few positives we can take.
Avoiding Germany Saturday is probably the biggest positive though.
Your loyalty to this shower is commendable.

I’m not saying he is by any stretch but that left side has been nonexistent in terms of threat and the balance is a joke with a right footed fullback. Obviously he should’ve taken Grealish but he didn’t fit his quota for games played:)
Southgate fucked up his squad. There isn't a single player who can currently change England's fortunes. The Iceland friendly showed England's deficencies.

Just for his passion I’d have Ange over this **** in a heartbeat
The FA wouldn’t though. Even when Southgate is finally potted, the next in line will be someone like Lee Carsley. the whole England setup is made up of failed, no hope managers and coaches and who have never achieved anything. No suprise we are abject failures.

Welsh blue here guys supporting England all the way
I'm a football supporter not a prick
Do believe you've got to many good players not to come good soon
Sorry to say after watching Declan rice play tonight
And people compare him to rodri couldn't lace rodri boots
Only my opinion we might have missed a granide not signing him but we'll see

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.