England v Slovenia - Tue 25th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Needs to drop Bellingham and Trent but he doesn't have the spine to do both.
It’s the manager not the players , the players don’t have a clue on what they should be doing . Give that group of players to a Guardiola , ancelotti , Klopp or numerous competent managers for a couple of weeks and they would play to a pattern .

All the problems solved then…

It’s either more of the same or Foden’s getting replaced by Gordon/Eze.

it's still basically more of the same.

the guy was pining for Phillips after the last game, so there's not a chance he's playing any game without 2 deep lying midfielders, which means Bellingham is never moving from that 10 position

The funny thing is, I don't think either Rice or Gallagher are natural in the position Waistcoat wants them to play. He wants them protecting defenders. Both are at their best driving over the halfway line.

That means Phil has to start on the left or get dropped.

it's still basically more of the same.

the guy was pining for Phillips after the last game, so there's not a chance he's playing any game without 2 deep lying midfielders, which means Bellingham is never moving from that 10 position

The funny thing is, I don't think either Rice or Gallagher are natural in the position Waistcoat wants them to play. He wants them protecting defenders. Both are at their best driving over the halfway line.

That means Phil has to start on the left or get dropped.
I think it will be dropped, we've practically only got one side we can attack on with Trippier at LB & Phil wanting to be more central. It will just emphasize Southgate's limitations & tactical cluelessness if he can't set a team up with the best player in England starting! Madness.

All the problems solved then…

It’s either more of the same or Foden’s getting replaced by Gordon/Eze.

The Wasted Waistcoat had better not replace Phil(he’s one of our own) Foden! Or he’ll be in for a nasty shock!

Do I have to watch the match? Can I have some sort of excuse? How can I get out of it?

Mmmm remembers that John Boy will be playing (fingers crossed) maybe I could multitask and have the match on the laptop whilst I watch something on TV?

Panic over lads Shaw is back in training we are gonna win it’s coming home

The Wasted Waistcoat had better not replace Phil(he’s one of our own) Foden! Or he’ll be in for a nasty shock!

Do I have to watch the match? Can I have some sort of excuse? How can I get out of it?

Mmmm remembers that John Boy will be playing (fingers crossed) maybe I could multitask and have the match on the laptop whilst I watch something on TV?
No, you could be one of the 5 people in England to watch the Serbia Denmark game instead!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.