England v Slovenia - Tue 25th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder how the England manager is going to turn this around.

He’ll probably send his assistant Arnold in to speak with the kit man and let him know they’ll be going in a different direction for the knock stages.

I am sure Gareth will take it like the professional he is.

Should let Bellingham focus more on his management duties without the distractions.
I reckon its time for Benson & Hedges to get a game

So, after 2 games he realises Arnold is a disaster in midfield so drops him.
Then still picks the pointless 2 defensive midfielders and an unbalanced side.
Then takes off Gallagher as again the 2 with Rice is not working despite who you play there, and instead of chaging things, puts another sub in the sane role who then also contributed fuck all.
Then panics and puts on Arnold and moves Walker to left back as he only brought an injured left back and left out the left footed Everton defender.
Then throws on attacking players but still had Kane walking about creating no space and no support from the hopeless midfield 2 and Bellingham undroppable despite stinking the place out 2nd game running.

Then predictably subs Phil.

The guy makes Mike Basset look competent, no balance to the team, players not playing in their preferred roles.

One thing, Waistcoat is the luckiest manager around.
Not only has he been handed absolute piss easy qualification groups, piss easy group stage draws and so much luck with how the draws pan out leaving them to avoid anyone half decent till the final that despite drawing tonight, all Denmark haf to do to win the group was win, and England then in the tough half of the draw, but nope, Luck again and now they will face an easy 3rd place team in the next round.

They will stumble their way to the semi/final through the luck of the draw despite Southgate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.