England v Switzerland - Sat 6th July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's only really football fans who seem to care, wearing their shirts, booking tables in pubs, signing Three Lions, World in Motion and actually belitting other countries.

The general public however, just don't seem to care. They are not gripped by it and I just don't feel the same vibes of the 2018 World Cup, it's very weak in comparison.

Waistcoat (probably) - "You don't change a winning side"

I'd be surprised if we get through. I'd be surprised if the Swiss struggle against us if we perform as we have all tournament and I'll be even more surprised if we somehow aren't league 2 standard.

This is the mindset Southgate has reduced us all to despite having the strongest squad in international football.

Pretty shit being unable to get gee’d up about football. Even fucked the pub off because the thought of England happy clappers who don’t usually care about football is nauseating. Like the once a year New Year’s Eve folk who all of a sudden think the pub is theirs.

Roll on August.

Coked up dickheads knocking back Stella only to go home, smash the house up and end up in nick till Tuesday morning. No thanks

It's only really football fans who seem to care, wearing their shirts, booking tables in pubs, signing Three Lions, World in Motion and actually belitting other countries.

The general public however, just don't seem to care. They are not gripped by it and I just don't feel the same vibes of the 2018 World Cup, it's very weak in comparison.
A lot of football fans .
I mean proper fans not armchair dickheads.
A lot of fans I no don't give a shit about England.
Wednesday fans rags.
Dippers.
A few derby A few blades loads of blues .
Most never have bothered club before country

It’s not rocket science, he’s the best left back option, the squads got expanded at the last minute by 3 places and he was supposed to be fit by the 2nd game.

He got reinjured during training and probably won’t play now….just like every single team at the tournament has a few players who won’t play.
Ok but not every team needs to play all their players and just takes some for experience, we’ve taken one left back who’s injured and should have taken at least one other proper left back regardless as the balanced the team required it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.