Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's not rocket science your right.
The fat fucker isn't fit.
Wasn't fit.
And isn't likely to ever be fit.
Complete waste of time taking him and it's fucked our whole system up
It's never worked taking injured players to major international tournaments from Keegan and Brooking in 1982 to Rooney and Beckham with their metatarsal injuries.

It's gross negligence from Southgate to have not taken a fit left footed left back in an expanded 26 man squad and particularly when he's had Foden on the left cutting inside.

Waistcoat (probably) - "You don't change a winning side"

I'd be surprised if we get through. I'd be surprised if the Swiss struggle against us if we perform as we have all tournament and I'll be even more surprised if we somehow aren't league 2 standard.

This is the mindset Southgate has reduced us all to despite having the strongest squad in international football.
He’s probably thinking that, however some on here were thinking Foden would have been made the scapegoat and be dropped. I’m living in hope, again, that he’s going to play Foden down the middle (we know he’s not though) and bring the best out of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.