England v Switzerland - Sat 6th July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It looks like players playing in their correct positions and has balance with left foot on the left. Plenty of potential

BUT…depends on southgate and if he keeps pushing his WB up the pitch. If he lets them sink deep were in the same boat as every other southgate game and Pickford will break his distance the ball is kicked in 90 minutes record
Yep. Get them up the pitch. No sitting back on the 18 yard line.

I’m interested to see how this supposed new formation works. My fear is that Walker, Trippier, Mainoo and Bellend are all going to get in each others way.

If that is so, then why have we not flippin’ played this way all tournament?

To be fair, before the last World Cup everyone was badgering Southgate to stop playing 3 at the back and switch to 4-3-3 or whatever, which he did....Now people want to revert back because we've been shite in the formation everyone was crying out for a couple of years ago.

That said, I do think the players now would carry out this formation with 3 at the back better than the team with Phillips, Mount etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.