England v Switzerland - Sat 6th July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We won’t know for sure until kick off, but reports have suggested we’re going 3 at the back.

Maybe Southgate doesn't fully know either. Maybe he's gonna switch formation if it's just as shit as the first 4 games.

The personnel makes me think he's gone 4 at the back with the option to change to 3-5-2 by bringing Saka left and tripper right, that way he can do it without making subs.

If we were starting with the 3 at the back, I reckon he'd go with Arnold over Trippier on the right. The fact that Arnold isn't in makes me think we're at least starting with the same formation as the other games.

Might be wrong though.

Looking like this is the team, looks way more balanced, Foden gets to go central with Saka holding the width and Konsa can shift to the left side of defence.

Don't really like to be positive re England; it goes against the grain. But if Mr Personality takes the handbrake off, that side could have potential. Gordon and Palmer are persona non grata, so they were never going to be picked.

Maybe Southgate doesn't fully know either. Maybe he's gonna switch formation if it's just as shit as the first 4 games.

The personnel makes me think he's gone 4 at the back with the option to change to 3-5-2 by bringing Saka left and tripper right, that way he can do it without making subs.

If we were starting with the 3 at the back, I reckon he'd go with Arnold over Trippier on the right. The fact that Arnold isn't in makes me think we're at least starting with the same formation as the other games.

Might be wrong though.
Foden already said it is 3 at the back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.