England v Switzerland - Sat 6th July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really feel for our Manuel....our best defender last season and he's been one of the players of the tournament. We love you at City, Manuel.

Last edited:
Anybody else feel like we are winning this ? I do despite Southgate making it harder
Could very well happen, the difference in quality between the sides of the draw will mean England will get to the final at the very least

Thought it was very even and we probably just shaded it
Switzerland had the better chances despite the supposed quality gap. Switzerland lacked another decent striker. They looked the more cohesive.

I heard how Italy would batter us then lost to Switzerland, then I heard Switzerland would batter us yet we got through. We are just as good as the others we raise our game and confidence is growing. It’s coming home
Me and you right now!!!

dehydrated-thirsty-man-drink-water-rapidly-xb0z2ueifpjpxl4c.webp

Has pep ruined our expectations / educated all city fans ?
Do we see football different ?

Our expectations are so high & that’s down to pep

Just a thought

What is it with City players missing penalties? I suspect a curse. Probably Yaya's agent paid a visit to some shamans again.

Thought we played much better, however the fact remains it still took us until the 80th minute to register a shot on target.

And central to that is Kane. We just don't have a focal point up front as he continually drops deep leaving zero outlet. Toney did more in 15 minutes than Kane did in 105.

If Southgate has got some balls he needs to drop him on Wednesday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.