England v Switzerland - Sat 6th July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got a real love/hate relationship at the moment with our national team

Dont whether its cos of age, or our club playing such great football under Pep

But as much as i would like to see England win something, I just cant bring myself for it to happen under this absolute clueless fuckwit of a manager -

Who lets not beat around the bush, has been fucking lucky as fuck that not only have we landed on the most inept side of the draw, but the players are dragging us through with an individual piece getting a goal of their own back - nothing to do with waistcoats tactical wisdom or input
IF England do win the trophy, Southgate (aka the tactical genius) could finish up as the rags manager, which is a win win in my book!
Come on England!!

Turkey or the Netherlands will not fear England. Switzerland didn't either during Normal Extra time. The only thing missing was the opening penalty miss from Akanji. The rest were just as good as England's.
And neither should England fear them one bit

Foden getting shit again online.
He wasn't at his best but yet again he's the one getting crucified.
Kane was appalling, Bellingham not much better.
Both exempt from criticism it seems.
Yet again no one really stood out under this clown of a manager and his lack of tactics but Fodens getting the brunt of the criticism yet again.
White had the right idea.
I believe he played more centrally today, we have all used being stuck wide left as an excuse for being quiet which is valid. But not for today. He hasn't had a goal or assist in the tournament yet.

Needs a decent game sharpish.

Saka's missus is the happiest of all the WAGs - he's awesome in 5 positions.

I think some people struggle to separate their club allegiances. Add the fact saka and Bellingham have had better tournaments then foden it’s made some posters feel a bit defensive imo
Bellingham has been shocking and club allegiance has fuck all to do with it.

His billy big bollocks attitude is there for all to see. He disrupts play by being too selfish, talking too many touches or going down blind alleys.
His petulance is going to cost us at some point, and finally, his attitude to the mere fact he thought he was being subbed was disgraceful and disrespectful to the rest of he teammates.
In a nutshell he’s an arrogant ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.