England v Ukraine - Sun 26th March 2023, 17:00

MCFC1993

Kick off time 17:00 (BST). Live on Channel 4 for those in the UK.

Euro 2024 qualifier.

I would expect a similar starting XI to the one that played against Italy.

Not much has changed other than Reece James has withdrawn from the squad through injury.

Injured Rashford went for a Holiday in New York! Well said he is a lying cheating rag! Injured yeah right! Next game back maybe he will get really injured!?

Of look foden been treated like dirt by Southgate and looks like he be on the bench again because Madison looks set to start! Maybe the clown had been told he is off to Liverpool on a free in the summer so got get him in now, to not look a complete fool!

Injured Rashford went for a Holiday in New York! Well said he is a lying cheating rag! Injured yeah right! Next game back maybe he will get really injured!?

Of look foden been treated like dirt by Southgate and looks like he be on the bench again because Madison looks set to start! Maybe the clown had been told he is off to Liverpool on a free in the summer so got get him in now, to not look a complete fool!
"Injured" for 5 of the last 6 qualification periods.

He thinks he's Bryan Riggs.

I can't see anything but a big win for engerland tonight with the obligation sir Harold Kane penalty.

Maddison starting on the left, Foden and Grealish on the bench according to the Telegraph.

Southgate point blank refusing to play his best player will never cease to amaze me. Only brought him into the side at the Euros because he was bullied into it by the press.

You have a 2 time PFA YPOTY, 4 time Premier League winner, a key player for the best team in world football over the last 3 years. He can play a variety of positions, he scores goals, creates, carries the ball beautifully, knows how to press... and you're using him as a rotation option. When Sterling is fit he'll be even further down the pecking order.

Phil Foden could play for any team in world football. There isn't a single manager that wouldn't love to have him in their side.

Except Southgate.

Maddison starting on the left, Foden and Grealish on the bench according to the Telegraph.

Southgate point blank refusing to play his best player will never cease to amaze me. Only brought him into the side at the Euros because he was bullied into it by the press.

You have a 2 time PFA YPOTY, 4 time Premier League winner, a key player for the best team in world football over the last 3 years. He can play a variety of positions, he scores goals, creates, carries the ball beautifully, knows how to press... and you're using him as a rotation option. When Sterling is fit he'll be even further down the pecking order.

Phil Foden could play for any team in world football. There isn't a single manager that wouldn't love to have him in their side.

Except Southgate.
Bang on that.

I'm delighted. It'd make my day if none of our chaps played a single minute for their countries this week.

Except Southgate.
Tbh I’m glad he’s on the bench, Jack too. Big game coming up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.