England v USA – Fri 25th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, that’s the game

That was a good Middlesbrough side, some really decent players in that squad. He was Middlesbrough captain, and then they give him a job off the back of that and he didn’t have the experience and managed to get them relegated and they’ve never been back in the Premier League since apart from one season. They should have been kicking on from the point Steve McClaren left, but Southgate took them into a downward spiral.

He just wasn’t cut out for it because he didn’t have the experience, just like he doesn’t really have the experience in management to be managing at the World Cup.
Southgate is the bland middle manager who keeps his nose clean, does what the senior managers say but never completes a project on time or under budget.

Rice is totally overrated in my opinion, Englands midfield were awful tonight
I think Mount is more overrated. How many goals this season, 2 is it? Foden has 7. Even if you're clueless surely you're going to pick the player who is most likely to score?

what is the final straw for Southgate to get the sack ? last 16, last 8,
if we get to another semi-final and dare I say final hahahaha then he will be untouchable.

I would rather England get knockout in the groups, but I don't see that happening now, so last 16 get a thumping by somebody, then the shit hits the fan no defending southgate he has to go, then get somebody that can play top level football with flair, forget having to be English just get the best that wants the job

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.