England v USA – Fri 25th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, so this is my 2 pence worth on the matter

We wont change ( National team wise) until someone takes charge that has grasped the way that Pep has changed the game is played in this country and understands the positions and players needed to implement it all

And i dont just mean has watched it, but instead has been hands on learning, ala arteta

Southgate likes to think he is the modern manager, he is nothing of the sort, And is so far removed from that philosophy it is laughable

He is a relic of past english football. He is the level of rat boy at seville no more. Talks a good game but has no substance to back it up

This could well be the biggest waste of english talent available

Q: How do you play 4-2-3-1 and get overrun in midfield?

A: Play Sterling, Mount & Saka as your 3 and play 2 DMs who can’t even make a triangle for the CBs to move the ball forward or track a runner!

It’s clear as day that Foden is either injured, has fucked Southgate’s wife/mother/daughter or has called him a **** at some point, because that game was crying out for Foden to replace Mount from about minute 10 forward!!

Southgate will class that as a “good tournament draw” as it will probably result in going through as #1 in the Group. However, that was the most boring, inept World Cup performances of a QUALITY England squad in a long time!

Bellingham didn’t come alive until the second half, when he started getting forward, but within minutes of starting to show something, he was hauled off….because what England REALLY needed was Henderson!!!

Tbf, he did a decent job when he came on and livened things up, but ffs?! How long do we have to be playing shit before Southgate “dares” inject some life into the team?

Boring as fuck, and now I have to navigate thunderstorms on the way home all night from São Paulo Brazil! UFB, because I was hoping the game was going to be my excitement for the day!!

Too much doom and gloom. Not a great performance but England are through to the second round and should easily win the group when they play Wales on Tuesday.
You can't be great every game. The best team's come good in the second half of the tournament. The team's not quite right. Hopefully they'll see that and give Foden a chance.

I'd agree with this,in most circumstances.
However were led by a very limited manager,so I wouldn't get your hopes up too much.

Too much doom and gloom. Not a great performance but England are through to the second round and should easily win the group when they play Wales on Tuesday.
You can't be great every game. The best team's come good in the second half of the tournament. The team's not quite right. Hopefully they'll see that and give Foden a chance.
Mate. A bit of realism, thats as good as it gets. Thats how southgate plays. dont lose. If we nick a goal great but we’ll take penalties too.

USA are fucking average. They dominated us.

He actually just said he thought our build up was exceptional. Sack the twat now. If he honestly thinks that was great build up today then he’s even worse than I thought.
The fact he said he was pleased with tonight’s performance and not happy with the 6-2 says it all. When him and England finally part company no EPL club will touch in with a barge pole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.