England v USA – Fri 25th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's a flat track bully and even then he's not that good. He's one of those players that flatters to deceive. He's that bloke at work who the bosses think is great but everyone who works with him think he's a lazy useless fucker.

What’s worse is he’ll never take him off. Southgates response was I couldn’t put Foden in the middle so even though he recognised it was a problem he won’t put Madison or anyone else there.

To be fair, teams have bad losses and poor performances in groups and gone on to win it.

The fact is was 0-0 isn’t the reason it’s not coming home. Tonight’s performance isn’t the reason either.

The reason is we have a third tier level manager managing a squad of premier league players
Thought it was quite telling compared to say Pep how he picked exactly the same team as before . No concept of changing the team to play that specific opposition.

I find Southgate baffling why is he afraid of going for it you have the players to win. While he's talking up a draw if he had been braver you could have had this group wrapped up already he's talking as if you are through already if any fans know about pulling out miracles it's us imagine if Wales pulled a City type comeback i'm Welsh and I know it won't happen but why take the chance? England should be one of the most exciting teams to watch it would be interesting to see how a manager like Howe would do with all the talent you have I find it hard to blame the players because everyone can see what needs to be corrected except the melon you have managing.
I fail to understand why, purely from a footballing point of view, Southgate showed the yanks too much respect (reminiscent of Blair fawning over Bush).
England have the players to comfortably beat such teams yet are reticent.
I think that Southgates team should have been on the front foot, buoyed by Englands last result.
The players that were on the field at the end of the last match should have been the ones who started tonight.
A fine group of players wasted by very poor team selection and even worse tactics.

Because that’s what his manager tells him to do.

Declan rice is such an odd player. He has everything to be an elite footballer. When you see him striding forward with the ball or putting on a really high final third press to win the ball back, he looks aggressive and athletic. Then you see him in his own third trying to deal with an opposition break and he looks weak and slower than a turtle heading Rodri on crutches. Never puts in a tackle where it matters and players just glide by him. Not to mention his inexcusably bad positional sense. For a holding midfielder that transitioned there from a central defender it's odd that his defending is by far and away the worst part of his game. Lad needs to move away from west ham under Moyes and get some proper coaching if he's ever going to be that top quality player.
Never will when twatty wants 100 mill for him.................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.