England v USA – Fri 25th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He’s got to make some changes Vs Wales. Walker and Phillips need to play if he has any thinking of playing Walker Vs Mbappe in the quarters.

No clue how he gets Walker and Philip's fit. Feels like if he had Walker fit, he would go three at the back - which is shit.

They weren’t. They are what they are.

Trippier, Maguire and Shaw are learning how to play out from the back in a possession based team.

Rice has never played as a pivot before.

Bellingham and Mount cannot control the tempo of a game.

Sterling and Saka aren’t the most clinical of wide forwards.

We beat Iran as they were really poor on the day.

The US aren’t that great and dominated the midfield against us.

We will qualify from the group, maybe beat Senegal/Ecuador narrowly and then get humped by France.

Pickford didn't have to do much, distribution poor.

Maguire was our best player, because we were under the cosh. You never want your central defender to the best player.
Stones was faultless also, expected.
Shaw poor
Tripper garbage.

Bellingham completely anonymous. This praise is beyond crazy. I believe he's quite young, not sure what age though, and he's going to be bad some games.
Rice was maybe worse somehow.
Mount was worse than both and is the ultimate imposter. Drinkwater 2.0. Looks fantastic when Kante is next to him, just like I would.

Sterling hasn't played well for 12 months in any colour shirt.
Saka is hit and miss and tonight was a miss.
Kane has 51 goals for England - regardless how many are penalties - but was shit tonight.

Grealish was sharp and interested.
Henderson did some pointing and shouting i'm sure.
Rashford had no time to make an impact.

We cannot play that poorly again.

Foden on the bench is an abomination. I'm not Alexander arnolds biggest fan thats for sure, he's 100% worse than James & Walker but that game was crying out for passing.

Gragh. They fucking suck you in.

Not been on this thread at all so don’t know if it’s been mentioned (doubt it), but I just wanted to say Southgate is a shite **** and Foden should have the team built around him. The sooner that spineless waistcoat is sacked, the better.

Still at least the City England players are going to be nice and fresh for the PL.

Pickford didn't have to do much, distribution poor.

Maguire was our best player, because we were under the cosh. You never want your central defender to the best player.
Stones was faultless also, expected.
Shaw poor
Tripper garbage.

Bellingham completely anonymous. This praise is beyond crazy. I believe he's quite young, not sure what age though, and he's going to be bad some games.
Rice was maybe worse somehow.
Mount was worse than both and is the ultimate imposter. Drinkwater 2.0. Looks fantastic when Kante is next to him, just like I would.

Sterling hasn't played well for 12 months in any colour shirt.
Saka is hit and miss and tonight was a miss.
Kane has 51 goals for England - regardless how many are penalties - but was shit tonight.

Grealish was sharp and interested.
Henderson did some pointing and shouting i'm sure.
Rashford had no time to make an impact.

We cannot play that poorly again.

Foden on the bench is an abomination. I'm not Alexander arnolds biggest fan thats for sure, he's 100% worse than James & Walker but that game was crying out for passing.

Gragh. They fucking suck you in.
Can’t fault much of that. Decent summary for me.

We were overrun in midfield by the US. If we can’t improve there, we aren’t winning this World Cup.

France have better attackers.

Spain have a better manager and players.

We can still win the trophy. We aren’t likely to though.

I fear you may be right, but hope you aren’t!

Walker needs to start against Wales. Trippier was poor tonight and the only viable alternative is Walker and he needs fitness.

Southgate is loyal to - Saka, Mount and Sterling. Also Maguire and Shaw....

Something needs to give: Most likely in the front third.

Southgate is loyal to - Saka, Mount and Sterling. Also Maguire and Shaw....

Something needs to give: Most likely in the front third.
It’s not straight forward for Southgate as we do have a dearth of midfielders.

That and the fact he can’t think outside the box and have to play players where they play for their clubs.

There aren’t many places up for grabs whilst he is there.

Right back, one “8” and Saka.

Southgate: "The players are a bit down but I'm not. I thought we controlled the game, our two centre-backs with the ball were outstanding. We lacked a little bit of zip in the final third tonight."

He's either off his tits or watched a completely different game. If Mason Mount starts against Wales then he must have some dirt on Mr. Waistcoat.

Think there is a real case to bring in Phillips, Foden and Grealish, and I hope even non city fans would agree that it's not just blue tinted specs. Whilst domestically I'm happy if they don't play as much as they can't get injured, it's getting to a point now of gross negligence to keep Phil on the bench in favour of Mount.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.