England vs Costa Rica - 07/06/18

Southgate isn’t stupid,he plays rashford instead of sterling England fail, Southgate gets the flak,plays sterling England fail sterling gets the flak ...

Three questions so far all about Rashford....now pushing a dipper player. Do you know your team?? Of course he is going to tell you and the world a couple of weeks before the game. Bloody hell Dixon is at it now!

So Wright and Dixon's only shouts for players that maybe played themselves into the starting lineup are Alexander Arnold and Marcus Rashford?... "Oh and in midfield it can be either Dier or Henderson"... Poor Delph.

They're doing wonders for the stereotype of pundits and journos pandering to what they think people want to hear rather than giving unbiased opinion. How can Dixon be a blue btw?
I think Southgate is learning a lot on the job and I think most of that has come from his visit with pep. He will see the game from Peps perpsective and possession is the name of the game, for that reason I think Sterling starts. I might be giving Southgate too much credit but so far he has come across well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.