England vs Costa Rica - 07/06/18

I think Southgate is learning a lot on the job and I think most of that has come from his visit with pep. He will see the game from Peps perpsective and possession is the name of the game, for that reason I think Sterling starts. I might be giving Southgate too much credit but so far he has come across well

I was not impressed by his appointment but he might prove me wrong.

Not a big fan of the system with the current players at all and any half decent team will exploit it. If he wants to go three at the back it would make so much more sense to go with a midfield 2 and front 3. The two up front in this formation doesn't suit most of these players. I would go with

Butland
trippier Walker Stones Cahill Rose
Henderson/Dier Delph
Sterling Kane Alli/Rashford

Suits the system and players so much better than the current one with 2 up front.

Honestly hope none of our players play for England at the World Cup, they are only going to get scapegoated when we inevitably crash out. May as well start Rashford and let them purr over his ability to aimlessly run down blind alleys.

Come on Raz, fake an injury and get out of this shitshow.

Engerland beat the CONCACAF version of Scotland and all of a sudden Nappy Rash is Messi again...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.