England vs Ghana thread

mat said:
Nice to see Crapello get his priorities right by sending the sky boys back to their clubs whilst a footballing but hard tackling Ghana kick lumps out of our boys. Fair play to Gaz Baz and Milner giving it them back.

In Milners case,the match fitness is essential.Won't have done Barry any harm either....

FantasyIreland said:
TheBlueNowhere said:
Also I hope you were taking the piss with having that over Balotelli any day.

Give me some evidence to the contrary and don't come out with that 10 goals in 19 appearances tosh..... How many games has he actually scored in and against who?

I've seen nothing to suggest he has anything like the talent we were promised,couple that with the immaturity,stupidity,a lack of bottle and no workrate and the evidence is overwhelming.
Not only do i want to see talent,i also want winners playing in Blue,Gyan fits that criteria very well.

Don't come out with the 10 goals in 19 games despite being injured, given two harsh red cards, only just turning 20 and playing his first season away from home? I'll take a wild stab in the dark and say you didn't want me to ocme out with it because it discredits what you are saying.

Look at Etoo, Messi, Villa and Rooney at a similar age. I bet they played against some pretty shit opposition at that age yet they didn't have anywhere near as good goal to games ratio as Balo.

I don't want a player that just runs around aimlessly after the ball and shows grit and determination. I wan't somebody who can produce something like this. Also the 'he doesn't work hard' is absolute bullshit. He's a striker. It's not his job to go back chasing everything. One of Tevez' main flaws at times.

His goal in this video. How many top players could pull off the goal he scored in this video?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_V_1lHZKqQ[/youtube]

FantasyIreland said:
mat said:
Nice to see Crapello get his priorities right by sending the sky boys back to their clubs whilst a footballing but hard tackling Ghana kick lumps out of our boys. Fair play to Gaz Baz and Milner giving it them back.

In Milners case,the match fitness is essential.Won't have done Barry any harm either....

I thought they both played well. Barry played like a Captain, loved the way he twatted a ghanian after the ref had just left 3 or 4 of their tackles go.

mat said:
FantasyIreland said:

I thought they both played well. Barry played like a Captain, loved the way he twatted a ghanian after the ref had just left 3 or 4 of their tackles go.

They both played great,the difference being they were allowed to play their natural games as they were amongst complimentary,hardworking teammates in a balanced line up.

Yet more evidence Mancini hasn't a scooby.....

BlueCityfan said:
sam the drummer said:
Does anyone else hate Gyan as much as me?

I like him..how can you hate him?

I think Gyan will be troubling our defence on sunday. :(

He powned Lescott. Just shows that Lescott isn't that great defender tbh. There are like 5 english CB :s ahead of him.

Lescott made one error and gets punished for it. Gyan has the commentator, media, etc, et al, waiting for a hat-trick, slavering down their waistcoats, so they can no doubt compare him to some other red fuckin' devil, and he scores a decent goal on ninety. That's it. His main trick is to try and welly the casin' off the ball so that it flies, dips, swerves and everyone hails it as the best goal since, well, the shinner. 70% hype, 20% athletic ability and 10% fluff.

Putting all club loyalties aside, anyone who thinks that laughing stock/psycho is better than Gyan needs their head examined.

NQsDiscoPants said:
Putting all club loyalties aside, anyone who thinks that laughing stock/psycho is better than Gyan needs their head examined.

Psycho? Fuck me! He does a few daft things, goes in to a challenge high and late and all of a sudden people claim he is a psycho. Psychos are the sort of people with serious problems. Mario is just a young footballer who if an average person had done what he has would not be branded a psycho. I sometimes wonder if people are actually aware of what psycho means!

NQsDiscoPants said:

You are so stupid it's not even funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.