England vs Ghana thread

IcelandicBlue said:
NQsDiscoPants said:
Putting all club loyalties aside, anyone who thinks that laughing stock/psycho is better than Gyan needs their head examined.

You are so stupid it's not even funny.

Any chance of some evidence to support your insult...?

Squatter said:
Both Balotelli's ability and his mentality are being exaggerated here, imo
I agree with this, I dont see the nutter people talking about, just lack a bit of maurity. But I havent seen enough of him to have the reputation he does. His ability is exaggerated a bit

gooney said:
Squatter said:
I agree with this, I dont see the nutter people talking about, just lack a bit of maurity. But I havent seen enough of him to have the reputation he does. His ability is exaggerated a bit

His ability is there for all to see if he can get his mind right. Suppose Witshires abilty is exaggerated?

mancitymick said:
gooney said:

His ability is there for all to see if he can get his mind right. Suppose Witshires abilty is exaggerated?
Its Wilshere and yes he's being overrated atm by the english media. But of what i have seen of balotelli he hasnt shown that much this season to make one believe woow this guy is skillfull if you have never heard of him before he wouldnt stand out watching City

gooney said:
mancitymick said:
Its Wilshere and yes he's being overrated atm by the english media. But of what i have seen of balotelli he hasnt shown that much this season to make one believe woow this guy is skillfull if you have never heard of him before he wouldnt stand out watching City

Wilshere,who incidentally is younger than Balo,has contributed much more to his equivalent cause,and deserves the accolades,even if certain outlets are getting a bit giddy with their 'new sensation'.
I would swap in a heartbeat.

Us as fans seriously need to give people a little longer than we do hes made a couple mistakes buts hes young when i was 20 i was out fighting, joyriding and all other general knob head things to do, hes had a bad start to life and is now living in another country at a very young age get off his back hes scored a fair few goals(super mario), and how anyone can slag Wilshere off is beyond me hes the best english talent since Gazza.

gooney said:
Squatter said:
The above comment is agreeable!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.