England vs Iceland - Euro 2016: Last 16 - 27/06/16

"Roy Hodgson will get the bullet 100%. But Lewington and Gary Neville have also got to be binned. Think the Neville myth has exploded anyway!

That's a WC as a coach, a Euros and the Valencia job, all huge myth exploding failures. Think a huge clear out is needed."

Barton is spot on.

Trouble is there isnt an English manager who could come in who wouldnt pander to the likes of Rooney et al... Just going to be the same shit.

Fiery foreign manager for me..Get Mancini in
The England job although a huge one is a poisoned chalice who the fuck would want it when within days of getting it the press are straight on the case digging up shite about them and probing into their personal life as well,it also needs a huge overhaul at the fa and clear out all the old cnuts ..

Go 1-0 up against Iceland and still lose. To be honest watched GoT and followed it on Twitter so can't really comment. Not even sure why I logged on to post this. Think I've done a Roy #dazedandconfused

HE'S GONE!

img20950.475x317.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.