England vs Iceland - Euro 2016: Last 16 - 27/06/16

Next manager has to be someone with a pair of bollocks on him. Seen some shite in the last 4 games but the 2 things I cannot get over are shoehorning Rooney into that team and letting Harriano Kanealdo take every fucking dead ball. Surprised the useless **** didn't take the goal kicks ffs.

Inexcusable.

Reality check again it seems but the blame will probably be directed at hodgson mostly when the players should take a bloody long look at themselves.

Said it before lost my passion for the England team a long time ago....nothing's changed since i was a teenager

Think the English FA should apply to UEFA/FIFA to play with one of those balls with a bell in.
They must just having a fucking clue where it is then.

Southgate would be perfect as he will be a yes man for the fa,what has he actually done at management level,start at the root of the problem and clear out the fa bigwigs..

To be honest I am not angry at all - I am of an age where I have been lead up the garden path only to be badly let down by England so many times in tournaments I no longer care - I am actually amused by it all. The only football I care about involves a team in sky blue with Etihad across their chests
Navy blue mate, NAVY BLUE!!!

Next manager has to be someone with a pair of bollocks on him. Seen some shite in the last 4 games but the 2 things I cannot get over are shoehorning Rooney into that team and letting Harriano Kanealdo take every fucking dead ball. Surprised the useless **** didn't take the goal kicks ffs.

Inexcusable.

The FA won't do that, they like everything all just so, no fuss or drama and that includes things such as changing tactics and playing staff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.