England vs Iceland - Euro 2016: Last 16 - 27/06/16

He showed no understanding of International football and played big lumps rather than good technical players.

The same Southgate who started Ben Gibson ahead of John Stones and Calum Chambers at centre back.

To be fair, Chambers was having a very good spell back then. I don't know about Moore, but even now people harp on about Stones taking too many chances.

England need to copy Germany
After Euro 2000 they completely revamped their coaching and management system ready for the world cup in 2006. Got to the final in 2002 and semi's in 2006. They persisted with the system and eventually its bore fruit in winning the world cup in 2014. Just think about how many world class players and coaches they have produced in the last 10 years. Now just think how many world class players and coaches we have produced in the last 10 years. The English FA needs to be overhauled and modernized just like the German FA was. It would take time but Germany are one of the worlds best teams now while we are a laughing stock. I doubt this will happen as the FA are more interested in making money though kit deals and picking players mark ability rather than talent and selling the premier league as the best league in the world. This is why England fail in every single tournament

Gary Neville's career in coaching, is fucking fantastic so far.

I'm English but I can't say I don't enjoy these moments, because of all the horrible, clueless, nasty cunts who involve themselves with the England team.

Just listening to them kissing Rashford's arse for not being scared enough yet to fall over his own feet, & able to look exciting whilst creating fuck all, & slaughtering the manager as if someone else would wave a magic wand & have all these players full of confidence, is an historical pile of shite.

There is too much pressure, too much hate & not enough quality. And England deserve what they get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.