England vs Iceland - Euro 2016: Last 16 - 27/06/16

The sooner England realise they're not a good team then maybe you'll stand a chance.

Individuals shoehorned on to the same pitch at the moment.

Play nothing but minnows in qualifying and the media big it up as something special when they smash a country or go unbeaten, then wonder why it all goes wrong in a tournament setting with half decent teams.

No shape, no nothing. I'd love someone with a brain to pick the next squad and team just to see the faces of those players in a comfort zone of knowing they'll always get picked.

Now hurry up and get Stones signed.

What utter shite. Fully deserved when Woy leaves 2 players on the pitch in Shrek and Kane who were stinking the place out and takes Stirling off, one player who was at least willing to try attacking. Trouble is you know the utter Twats at the F.A. will pick another utterly useless manager who will continue to pick names as opposed to players who can make a team.

I hope Pep has a good physco analyst on his staff, he'll need it for Hart and Sterling

Hart will be blamed and rightly so... But the way England played... Think it will be distributed a bit more on all players
Hart made a mistake, but if the rest of the team can create anything against Iceland in 90 minutes, they're an absolute joke.

Wales have gone further than England in this competition. Never Mind I am sure pep will cheer us all up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.