England vs San Marino | Thurs 25th March

What the fuck are you on about?

He's playing about half his starters in this game, and half in the next game, and then a full strength side against Poland.

Why is it that Southgate can sneeze and half this forum starts saying "I always knew he was a ****!"

It’s because I think he’s a spineless ****, simple as.

I'm just surprised its a back 4 (Chillwell, Coady, Stones, James), Southgate has been using the back 3/5 for as long as I can remember.

He's playing about half his starters in this game, and half in the next game, and then a full strength side against Poland.

Why is it that Southgate can sneeze and half this forum starts saying "I always knew he was a ****!"
Agreed, although playing Ward-Prowse is unnecessary and should have been an 8 instead.

Wait... I just saw the bench and am confused.

Kane and Watkins are the sub options at striker, but for the wingers and attacking midfielders (for which I am assuming we are playing 433, so 4 spots)... Foden is the only choice, 1 sub option in 4 spots???

I don't know if Watkins can play on the wings, Bellingham is probably another midfield option, but man... that looks really thin, almost all the subs are defensive.

He is.

Been one since 96....

Wait... I just saw the bench and am confused.

Kane and Watkins are the sub options at striker, but for the wingers and attacking midfielders (for which I am assuming we are playing 433, so 4 spots)... Foden is the only choice, 1 sub option in 4 spots???

I don't know if Watkins can play on the wings, Bellingham is probably another midfield option, but man... that looks really thin, almost all the subs are defensive.
Bellingham can play in any of the 5 midfield spots.

Agreed, although playing Ward-Prowse is unnecessary and should have been an 8 instead.

Ward-Prowse plays as an 8 whenever Southampton have 3 in midfield, and he's the more attacking of their normal midfield 2. He'll be fine and with Mount ahead of him it'll be more than enough midfield for San Marino.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.