England vs. Turkey at the Etihad

About time they started playing games at stadiums other than Wembley. Might allow people outside of London to feel connected to the team that represents their country.

Could be a bit tasty, if the game at The Stadium Of Light a few years ago, is anything to go by!

Dont know why, but I went to the game against Iceland years ago. It was awful, like watching someone else's team. Never again.

We might get to see "Rashford, the saviour of the Euro's" in the flesh, cos he sure as fuck ain't gonna play in the derby LOL

Dont know why, but I went to the game against Iceland years ago. It was awful, like watching someone else's team. Never again.

I went to that, or was it the Japan game. Six fuckin quid for a programme that had shite all in it! It was a stern reminder that the FArce only concern themselves with maximising revenue at the fans' expense!

I suspect that Joe will be rested while the RagDipperMeedya preferred goalie gets a game, and the team will no doubt be stuffed with Rags and Dippers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.