England vs. Turkey at the Etihad

Tempted to go to this and cheer on Raheem. Be arsed with any **** booing him at the Etihad. Reckon I'll be thrown out by the 5' for slapping someone.

About time they started playing games at stadiums other than Wembley. Might allow people outside of London to feel connected to the team that represents their country.

Couldn't agree more.

There are plenty of decent, modern stadia around the country that are more than capable of holding an England international.

Germany has been doing it for years.

I went to that, or was it the Japan game. Six fuckin quid for a programme that had shite all in it! It was a stern reminder that the FArce only concern themselves with maximising revenue at the fans' expense!

I suspect that Joe will be rested while the RagDipperMeedya preferred goalie gets a game, and the team will no doubt be stuffed with Rags and Dippers.

Aye. Fucking sullying our dressing room. No doubt ;-)

Probably go to this if it isn't daft pricing. I love England, used to go down with my Dad and brother regularly when the new Wembley first opened. Might be pissed off watching reds play on our ground though.

I was in Majorca when we played Iceland at CoMS, great memories - I was only 11. Surprised it's been this long since we have had a game at our ground.

We went to that as well. I felt dirty cheering a team with Rooney & Terry in it. Never again is right.
Agree with this. I can't get my head around wishing shit on players when they play us and then cheering the same players on to be world beaters when they play for England and then back again when they play for their clubs. Apart from the fact that it can make you feel dirty, it makes you fickle and insincere.
Best avoided.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.