England vs. Turkey at the Etihad

I remember going to watch England play Northern Ireland in 1973 at Goodison Park in the British Championship when games weren't played in Belfast, fuck me the atmosphere was worse than when City played Everton there in them days, it was evil!

I remember going to watch England play Northern Ireland in 1973 at Goodison Park in the British Championship when games weren't played in Belfast, fuck me the atmosphere was worse than when City played Everton there in them days, it was evil!

The seventies were probably the worst of times at football grounds for a bit of 'bovver'!

It's good for the club that the ground has been selected and for fans to get ro go to a game up here, but I really doubt I wil bother with it better things to waste money on.

The seventies were probably the worst of times at football grounds for a bit of 'bovver'!

I always remember every trip to Leeds back then, particularly the '78 cup game, scrapping all round the ground, players fighting, a pitch invasion, mounted police and the ref Colin Seel on the pitch microphone in hand saying the game won't be abandoned, but we won, holy shit them were the days!

One of my son's has married one of Peter Barnes' daughter's and it's the game we talk and laugh about most when we get together!

You could see the Team starting with half the so called rag academy....

Hopefully I will be able to find paint drying somewhere , which will be a hundred times more interesting than watching that shit .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.