England wasting one of the most talented squads ever assembled on Southgate

Who cares. The only good thing about international tournaments is that it gives us something to watch until the real football starts again

Something wrong about a player not wanting to play for England. Hope when the World Cup comes around, he’s told to fuck off.

Only issue I have is the little woman got Edu to ring Southgate. That's like getting your Mum to call in sick for you at work.

Ben White did not watch much football during his childhood in Dorset. It was never on in the house, his parents were just not interested. Does he have any World Cup memories? “Not that stick out,” the Arsenal and England defender says. And you will not find him flicking on a match in the evenings nowadays, either.
“Sitting down and watching a 90-minute game after I’ve trained all day and had four or five meetings about football … the last thing I want to do is watch more football,” he says
How is he dealing with the boredom of camp? “Sunbathing,” he replies. “I sunbathed this morning. There is not loads to do. You rest and there’s recovery stuff to do. Early to bed and watch a movie. It is very nice around the pool. Very relaxing.”

This is was what Ben White said back in Qatar, it makes sense now.

He also said he doesn't know who Patrick Vieira is. To him, football is just a 9-5 like a boring office job.

Last edited:

He also said he doesn't know who Patrick Vieira is. To him, football is just a 9-5 like a boring office job.
That can't have gone down very well at the Emirates

Who was the Spurs player that got quite a bit of abuse for essentially saying the same by admitting he didn’t actually like playing football, he was just good at it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.