England women v Germany

Perhaps it's my hearing beginning to fail but what the hell was Jonathan Pearce mumbling and muttering about? Most of the time I couldn't make out what the fcuk he was rambling on about.
Different co-commentator this time, much better the usual screeching harpy.

Jonny Pee-Arse doesn't so much commentate on a game in the sense of explaining and describing what is going on during the game, instead he gives us a bloody boring historical narrative of the players who are currently on-field, which clubs they play for, have played for, have played against, and what is generally happening at MANUre women!

Didn’t see the game - how did Ellen White play? We’ve been waiting ages for her to start for City, and there she goes for England.

Jonny Pee-Arse doesn't so much commentate on a game in the sense of explaining and describing what is going on during the game, instead he gives us a bloody boring historical narrative of the players who are currently on-field, which clubs they play for, have played for, have played against, and what is generally happening at MANUre women!
I thought some of his commentary is great (not) especially when he's telling us he had for breakfast or theres a nice antique shop on some corner !
But see he's not doing it tonight, maybe Casey Stoney wasn't interested as his partner Sue Smith .ps England 1 nil down

England woke up and realised the Czech aren't the same class 2:1 England

77k watching one game, to this the next.
Women’s footy in Europe finding its level?
wonder what sort of crowds Germany get for home fixtures.

I see they mentioned the City women v West Ham women match is live on bbc red button at the weekend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.