England women v Germany

That rag goalie is truly shit.
She's not a patch on our keepers, both are well ahead of her in almost every aspect of football.

Neville has turned them into shite for me.

3 of that team play for the best club in the world in women's football, one is even women's world player of the year. 9 of the squad play for one of the best teams in english football (even if we're not playing that well currently), and to a player they look to have regressed under his leadership. Tonight at times they did play some decent stuff, but it was for all too short periods, the first 25 minutes were bloody dreadful, the final 20 minutes not too disimilar, some think Cushing is bad, but hell he really is clueless, he stands on the touchline ranting, but he doesn't seem to have any plan.

This will get me in trouble and possibly a thread ban but I've yet to see a womens keeper that is any good.
Both ours are decent, Bardsley is constantly injured sadly and looks to be on her way out, Roebuck is very good on the ball, and makes very good saves but does have the odd ricket in her, but she's 20, and there are very few goalkeepers of that age can hold down a first team place (men or women), and be part of the national side, and she's miles ahead of the rag imho.

Phil the Face seems to see this job as a springboard to a good job in the men’s game. Wish some club would hurry up and appoint him so he can be exposed as the useless piece of crap he is.

Perhaps it's my hearing beginning to fail but what the hell was Jonathan Pearce mumbling and muttering about? Most of the time I couldn't make out what the fcuk he was rambling on about.
Different co-commentator this time, much better the usual screeching harpy.

is that rags keeper the one thats ate all the pies[/QUOTE

She looks in disgusting shape for a professional footballer - another fucking rag arse licking gesture for their bloody lemmings.

Even Casy Stoney ( her own manager ) alluded to it before quickly adding that she had been in good form bollocks .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.