english players

Tarnats left peg

going into the january transfer window nobody even considered a player like adam johnson, a young english championship player. but mancini bought him and he's now on the verge of the world cup squad and touted as a future world beater. so my question is with the new rules coming in for next season are there any more english gems like johnson who to be had.

we seem to get giddy over all these young foreign players but surely there must be lots of english lads who have the potential to be great. the scum took a 30million chance on shrek and look at him now.

Tarnats left peg said:
going into the january transfer window nobody even considered a player like adam johnson, a young english championship player. but mancini bought him and he's now on the verge of the world cup squad and touted as a future world beater. so my question is with the new rules coming in for next season are there any more english gems like johnson who to be had.
I think it was Marwood who signed him. But deffo Rodwell. Maybe Steven Taylor, Ashley Young. I still like the CH at 'Boro David Wheater.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.