english players

JamesTenOne said:
Kieran Gibbs looked the part before his injury.

How close is this kid to full fitness? He is not going to get in ahead of Clichy but he looks better than Bridge already. Cash and a squad player might just tempt Arsene.

IMHO the best English midfielder this season has been Scott Parker. If WHU genuinely want to buy Thierry Henry, we should make a serious bid for Parker so that the Hammers can buy their dream striker.

stavros said:
rodwell is a star in the making.

class act

Agree 100%. Whatever we have to pay for him now, it will cost us 4 times that in three years time. This lad is destined for the very top.

I know we don't need another keeper but Scott Loach from Watford or Alex Smithies from Huddersfield. Gary Cahill and Fabrice Muamba both look set for a big England career.

Heard a lot about Rodwell, and I hate to say it the only place I can see him going is to United. Moyes would never sell him to us. What about Gosling, he's another kid at Everton who looks decent.

Also, what ever happened to Fabian Delph who went to Villa instead of us last summer? Has he been playing or what?

With United and Arsenal supposedly interested do you honestly think Moyes would even consider a bid from you lot for Rodwell?

Nervous Nedum said:
Heard a lot about Rodwell, and I hate to say it the only place I can see him going is to United. Moyes would never sell him to us. What about Gosling, he's another kid at Everton who looks decent.

Also, what ever happened to Fabian Delph who went to Villa instead of us last summer? Has he been playing or what?

i think both have bad injurys .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.