english players

alextrueblue said:
Gwladiator said:
With United and Arsenal supposedly interested do you honestly think Moyes would even consider a bid from you lot for Rodwell?

Forgive me if i'm behind the times, as i've just got in from work and seen the homepage about arteta, what's your view?

Along with Cahill he's a player who's word I trust. He says he's going nowhere so I believe he's going nowhere.

Gwladiator said:
alextrueblue said:
Forgive me if i'm behind the times, as i've just got in from work and seen the homepage about arteta, what's your view?

Along with Cahill he's a player who's word I trust. He says he's going nowhere so I believe he's going nowhere.

Mate, i'm not going to speculate, call anyone a liar or be silly about this, however, when he was at rangers he said he wanted to "stay for years" as soon as a move back to spain was mooted, he faked an injury, and moaned when the rangers medical team passed him fit........personally i hope your right, i'd rather not give your fergie loving **** of a manager 20p.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.