English Playoff Matches Thread | 2023/24 | 15:00 - Leeds United v Southampton

Joe Aribo plays in the way that I imagine Peter Crouch would if put in the Phil Foden role.

What's the consensus from a City perspective on Southampton/West Brom vs Leeds going up? Any aggro with Leeds as I know a lot of clubs dislike them?

What's the consensus from a City perspective on Southampton/West Brom vs Leeds going up? Any aggro with Leeds as I know a lot of clubs dislike them?
Would prefer Southampton as I think we get £30m from them on bonuses and transfer fees. Also easier to get tickets there. Pathetic amount of empty seats for a finely balanced play off game. Their fans are truly shit

Would prefer Southampton as I think we get £30m from them on bonuses and transfer fees. Also easier to get tickets there. Pathetic amount of empty seats for a finely balanced play off game. Their fans are truly shit
I bet everyone is looking at the boats down there mate, lol

I don’t like our set up at all tonight. Playing without a striker & sticking Jed Wallace up front has been tried (due to injuries) about a dozen times this season & it has failed totally every time. Wallace is a decent winger at this level, but has no impact at all when played as a striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.