English Playoff Matches Thread | 2023/24 | 15:00 - Leeds United v Southampton

I don’t like our set up at all tonight. Playing without a striker & sticking Jed Wallace up front has been tried (due to injuries) about a dozen times this season & it has failed totally every time. Wallace is a decent winger at this level, but has no impact at all when played as a striker.
Would you have taken penalties beforehand? Neither team have much of a threat as of yet.

What's the consensus from a City perspective on Southampton/West Brom vs Leeds going up? Any aggro with Leeds as I know a lot of clubs dislike them?
I'd rather have dirty Leeds in the prem. Their play is very open, I'd expect us to give them a good hiding, home and away.

Would you have taken penalties beforehand? Neither team have much of a threat as of yet.
I am hoping for a win, but Southampton are just better than we are.
I can’t see where /how we can score tonight with this set up & tactics.
As for penalties, it’s a lottery & I hope we are not playing for pens.
We are actually capable of playing much better than this, but it’s a poor set up & tactics at the moment. If we don’t improve in the second half then Southampton are certainly going to score & win easily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.